Meeting Room Policies and Application
Library Room Rental
The Burbank Public Library has 2 large meeting rooms available to rent for community use:
- Central Auditorium (approx. capacity 150 / chairs 100)
110 N. Glenoaks Blvd., Burbank, CA 91502
- Buena Vista Branch Library Meeting Room (approx. capacity 200 / chairs 150)
300 N. Buena Vista St., Burbank, CA 91505
- Meeting rooms are available Monday through Friday during the library’s normal hours of operation. No weekend rentals.
- All events held in the meeting rooms must be free and open to the public.
- We are unable to accommodate requests for regular use (i.e. monthly/weekly meetings).
- The application process includes:
- Room rental application
- Payment based on fee schedule (cash or check only payable to the City of Burbank)
- Liability insurance certificate coverage of $1 million
- Additional insured endorsement (provided by your insurance carrier or submit signed form included with the application)
- For reduced rates, non-profit groups must present proof of non-profit status 501(c)3 IRS determination document
- See Burbank Public Library meeting room policy for detailed information or contact Library Administration at (818) 238-5551.