To Renew Your Books:
- Select "My Account," then select "Renew My Materials"
- Type in your user ID (library card number without spaces) and PIN
- Select "List Charged Items" and select items to be renewed
Please note that if the item has a "Hold", the system will not allow you to renew. You may only renew an item one time.
To Access the Catalog:
(iBistro Catalog may be unavailable on Fridays after 6:00 PM due to routine maintenance. We are sorry for this inconvenience.)
You can now access our iBistro catalog system in the convenience of home or office. Click on the link above to find a book or check your account information. Be sure to have your library card (user ID) and PIN handy. If you do not have a PIN, obtain one at the Circulation Desk of any branch of the Burbank Public Library.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are an AOL subscriber and wish to use the online catalog, please follow the steps below:
- Connect to AOL as you normally do
- Minimize, but do not close, the AOL browser
- Launch another web browser, such as Mozilla, Opera, Netscape or Internet Explorer
- With this browser, proceed to our catalog at
Once you are in our iBistro catalog system, your user ID and PIN are needed to:
- Review your account
- Check due dates
- Renew items
- Reserve items ($1.00 Holds fee applies, as of August 1, 2003)
- Change your PIN
To place HOLD on an item:
- Find the item in the iBistro catalog and go to the "Full Details" page
- Click on the "Hold" symbol in the upper right corner
- Type in your user ID and PIN
- Select "Place Hold"
- Holds may not be placed upon Rental Videos or Rental DVDs. Only adults (18 years and older) may check out videos and DVDs.
- If you encounter any difficulties when placing a Hold, please contact the Reference Desk at any branch of the Burbank Public Library.
The Burbank Public Library strives to bring cutting-edge technology to the community whenever possible. Check with the Library to see what new innovations are in store!